Are you over being overweight? Do you want to eat “just enough” but can’t seem to do it alone? Our fun and supportive community will help you find the freedom God longs to give you. Through humorous teaching and honest sharing, you’ll learn how to overcome your battle with food and discover how your problem with food can be your pathway to God.
We ask God to help us wait for physical hunger before we eat and we ask him to help us eat “just enough”.
When we want to eat but aren’t physically hungry, we try to name the emotions we are feeling in that moment.
We tell our emotions to God and ask Him to comfort us, counsel us and keep us company through them.
We ask God to help us make a plan to pursue life beyond food – through relationships, healing and new activities.
The Releasity course is an 8-week class where participants listen to teachings and share their thoughts and experiences in small groups. The next Releasity course will begin April 7, 2016 in Charlotte, NC. Space is limited so secure your spot early! For more information or to learn if Releasity is right for you, send a message to email@example.com.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Connection with women who share your struggle with overeating
- Learning why God isn’t mad at you and how He wants to help you!
- Freedom from the rules of diets and negative self-talk
- A return to following your natural, God-given hunger cues
- An awareness of what you are feeling and how to effectively cope with life’s problems
- Experiencing the power of prayer to overcome overeating
- The value of self-care
- An invitation to pursue life beyond food!