Good, clean laughter is hard to come by these days. My goal in speaking to groups is to convey God’s loving truth while letting humor and liveliness be hallmarks of my speaking. I’ve trained in public speaking through the following: University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, NC), the American Comedy Institute (New York, NY), and the DC Improv (Washington, DC). Through speaking opportunities with various ministries and churches, I always try to combine the timeless message of the Bible with the “good medicine” of laughter.
- Setting the Captives Free: How God Can Release You from Sin and Bad Habits
- How to Have an Intimate Friendship with God
- Beyond Salvation and Serving: Letting Our Souls Sing
- Overcoming Overeating with God’s H.E.L.P.
- SAM and MEG: Tips to Be On Your Way to Meeting Your Mate
“A cheerful heart is good medicine.”
Thanks for considering me as a speaker for your organization’s next event! Because my children are young and still need me to do things like feed them and bathe them, I try to primarily speak in the Charlotte, NC metro-area. Oh, and I do enjoy eating, so feel free to invite me to breakfasts, luncheons or kick-off dinners!